Silversmith+Jeweler

A Blog for the Silversmiths + Jewelers.

Starting a Business

Hi everyone! I've been asked recently how I went about starting my business. I thought you should know I definitely had a lot of help. One of the places I went to first is SBDC. The Small Business Development Center can help you from concept to business plan to marketing. They definitely helped me out a lot.

I already knew what I wanted to achieve with Harold Studio, SBDC just helped guide me along the path. Here is an article about how they helped me with marketing in the Phoenix Business Journal. If you're thinking about starting a business and need some help with marketing, or anything for that matter, SBDC is a great place to start!

I was also asked to speak at SNAG about starting Harold Studio and will soon write a post that is a little more in depth about the process. Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

-Johanna

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow us for more jewelry news, tips and tricks!