Silversmith+Jeweler

A Blog for the Silversmiths + Jewelers.

Jewelry Made at Harold Studio This Week

Here are a few of my favorites from the past week or so.

Devon made this tube set necklace in Jewelry II.

Susan made this cabochon ring in Jewelry I. The stone is called larimar.
Cathy made these pieces of jewelry and brought them in. I love that she took the pebble ring idea and used it for earrings!


 Ruth made this tube set ring. I believe the metal she used was argentium silver.

 Kathy enameled some beautiful pieces.

 Alexandria finished her tube set earrings.
 Katy made a cute pair of earrings in Jewelry I.
 Lynn used a template to create this pair of earrings.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
What is your favorite piece?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow us for more jewelry news, tips and tricks!