Silversmith+Jeweler

A Blog for the Silversmiths + Jewelers.

What We Made: Drawing and Decal Enamel Workshops


Michelle Startzman ran two amazing workshops at the studio last weekend:

Workshop on Photo Deal and Drawing with Enamel







Drawing with enamel 

It was a workshop where we drew a design onto metal, then fired enamel over it.


Workshop on Drawing with Enamel
I had a couple of ladies say that they were concerned about their drawing abilities in this workshop. As you can see, they all turned out really good! I especially like the yellow ones. There is just something about the color that does it for me I guess.

Photo Decal


Workshop on Photo Deal

Students had a photo to use or bring in, and transferred it over with enameling and a printer.


 I absolutely love the results! Especially the bike. I'd like to do a vintagy one next time, something like a chair or an old timey side profile of a face. What would you use?



Workshop on Photo Deal and Drawing with Enamel

Workshop on Photo Deal and Drawing with Enamel

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow us for more jewelry news, tips and tricks!