Silversmith+Jeweler

A Blog for the Silversmiths + Jewelers.

Picture of the Day

This Ring was made by Michelle, probably a year ago.

blue, ring, silver, sterling silver


•Clean lines 

Michelle has a very Scandinavian aesthetic to her work that I love. At the same time she manages to make a lot of it rustic.

•Tube setting

She does a lot of her stone setting by tube setting faceted stones. There aren't too many cabochons in her work portfolio. 

This piece is enameled a dark color underneath, with a light blue faceted stone that is tube set on top. Love it! I love what she's been doing lately as well! She gave me a pair of earrings that remind me of one of my favorite  Ikea lamps. I'll have to share those soon with you all because they're just about one of my favorite things. Hopefully she'll be making more.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow us for more jewelry news, tips and tricks!